Monday, January 19, 2009
hmph, somebody just complained I didn't blog andand that being said, it annoys (in the good way) about 67% of my skin so yah.
On Wednesday, ACE went for SA open house and I have to agree that it was just a great school, nice people nice uniform nice compound. really hope we can get in tgt :)
the others felt lazyy so we didn't go for dance in the end. ): Daryl and I decided to walk around + get dinner. We decided on Thai Express finally BUT everything there was SO spicy I promise we were totally depleting their water supply. hahaha (SY, bad 2nd visit afterall)


Thursday was an extremely awesome day. The day started off well, it ended off well, yah. I mean like in the first place, what else could have been better than the right company and green tees on a self-proclaimed "live earth day"? haha.
Friday we had class. Laoshi was so so powerful with his guitar he could play it w/o looking and BY EAR. To him it's just like easy peasy like flipping a book. Crap that's like very very VERY pro. hahah
You know what, SHORT POST. Ciao.